How technologies can boost competitive advantage in hospitality event spaces?
The 1.5 day conference, held in conjunction with Tourism Technology Asia 2016 Exhibition, will include panel discussions, case studies and networking sessions for hospitality professionals to discuss trends and technological solutions impacting the tourism and hospitality industry and event spaces.
TTA MICE Seminar
In this workshop, Helio Ciffoni will share about what is the requirement to run a MICE event in the country. Presentation will update on areas such as demographics, tax, partnership, language, incentives, opportunities and others that can give attendees a quick understanding and jumpstart to running a MICE event in that particular country.
Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Singapore
DAY 1 | 20 July 2016 9:00hrs – 17:45hrs
DAY 2 | 21 July 2016 9:00hrs – 11:55hrs
- Key technology trends that all hospitality professionals need to know
- Understanding your partners, clients and operations with big data analytics
- Using technology as a unique selling point for event spaces
- Building a relationship with meeting planners with the help of technology
- Improving Guest Connectivity and Security
Click here for more details.